GaP Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dutch & German Cooperation Project

PortalPortal  Forum  HomeHome  Dynmap  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Thank all of you for the great times! https://gapuni.forumieren.com/t61-the-end-of-the-taleand-a-fresh-start-for-a-new-one

Moderator Apply (night support)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Monter96

Moderator Apply (night support) Empty
PostSubject: Moderator Apply (night support)   Moderator Apply (night support) EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 6:51 am

IGN (Ingame Name): Monter96

- How much experience do you got with Minecraft? I play minecraft since a year.

- How much experience do you got as a moderator/staff member? i was admin in a other server and know much about the commands in the plugins and stuff.

- Why do you want to become moderator? I want to help the server with night support and ofc i will help during the day !

- Do you got TS/Skype? I got Ts3 but i can download/install skype if you guys like.

- Got anything to add? I've not realy something to add
Back to top Go down
MrSmith
Admin
MrSmith

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Apply (night support)   Moderator Apply (night support) EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 7:14 am

Sounds good!

Still need to talk to the staff, stay tuned!
Back to top Go down
https://gapuni.forumieren.com
MrSmith
Admin
MrSmith

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Apply (night support)   Moderator Apply (night support) EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:19 am

Welcome on board, yarr!

/accepted for trial
Back to top Go down
https://gapuni.forumieren.com
bruintje104

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Apply (night support)   Moderator Apply (night support) EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:29 am

IGN (Ingame Name): Bruintje104

- How much experience do you got with Minecraft? I played minecraft since almost 2 years now.

- How much experience do you got as a moderator/staff member? I was an admin in one of my brothers servers, he told me every thing about the commands I could use and every thing I could do in his server.

- Why do you want to become moderator? I want to help the server with night support and ofcurse I will help during the day !

- Do you got TS/Skype? I got Ts3 but and I got skype aswell.

- Got anything to add? I've not realy something to add
Back to top Go down
timmyboyNL
Admin
timmyboyNL

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Apply (night support)   Moderator Apply (night support) EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:35 am

Awesome of you to applicate to this, but we enough staffmembers at the moment and if we need anybody you will be first in line.

/waitinglist
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Apply (night support)   Moderator Apply (night support) Empty

Back to top Go down

Moderator Apply (night support)
Page 1 of 1