GaP Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dutch & German Cooperation Project

PortalPortal  Forum  HomeHome  Dynmap  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Thank all of you for the great times! https://gapuni.forumieren.com/t61-the-end-of-the-taleand-a-fresh-start-for-a-new-one

(POLL) How can we give the server more medieval flair?

Go down 
2 posters

How can we improve the Middle Ages Feeling on the Server? YOU CAN CHOOSE MULTIPLE ANSWERS!
 I think its good right now!
 Put more detail into the landscape!
 Do more story/roleplay events!
 Do a tournament/Renaissance Fair!
 NO ROLEPLAY PLX! :3
 More battles! BLOOD! BLOOD! BLOOD!
 I got another idea! (post below!)
View results
AuthorMessage
MrSmith
Admin
MrSmith

(POLL) How can we give the server more medieval flair? Empty
PostSubject: (POLL) How can we give the server more medieval flair?   (POLL) How can we give the server more medieval flair? EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 5:59 am

Hey guys!

As you may know, we define ourself as an medievalstyle pvp server!

However, the medieval aspect is lacking at most points...sure thing, we got castles (KoS, Ymir, Trollface!) and the whole fighting system is related to the Middle Ages, but it all could be a lot more awesomesauce than it already is...in my opinion, of course!

So, what do you think? Can you imagine a true Middle Ages Feeling though having Hardcore PvP, or especially because of it???

I opened a poll so that you can just click and show us what you think (multiple answers possible!), but also, feel free to discuss below as well as ingame!

Have fun!
/discuss

Last edited by MrSmith on Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://gapuni.forumieren.com
Doomd12

PostSubject: Re: (POLL) How can we give the server more medieval flair?   (POLL) How can we give the server more medieval flair? EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 5:50 am

The only thing that are kind of missing from the server is the war and faction part. There is no clear way on how to destroy a faction.
The Faction plugins on the other hand is kind of unorganized but because Towny isn't really good for a war medieval style PVP server like us we can't use that too. So are there any other plugins that mix the war part of Faction and the organized, kingdom like and economy part of Towny into one Plugin ?

We also could add a more landscape like an abandoned castle with story and such and we could make the castle into a dungeon where PVP meet PVE.
With that i mean it's like a big warzone where your intention is not to kill each other and claim the warzone. But a place where each faction or player
kill each other and kill the mobs with the main intention of getting into the main dungeon and claim the treasure of the old castle.

If you still don't understand what I'm saying please google a mod called Hack/Mine we should make something like. No we don't need to install the mod into our server because that would be a pain in the ass with the gui an stuff and it's still in alpha. But we should make the dungeon on our server
and host the event weekly or each 2 week.
Back to top Go down
MrSmith
Admin
MrSmith

PostSubject: Re: (POLL) How can we give the server more medieval flair?   (POLL) How can we give the server more medieval flair? EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 6:04 am

To your first paragraph:
There is only Factions and Towny so we have to deal with what Factions got (Factions got economics too but I wasnt even able to configure the costs for creating a faction, deposit doesnt work either etc)

And btw, there is no way to completely destroy a faction...we tested griefing, conquering and sieges and only the last one worked out well, so only sieges (and robbing players ofc) are allowed

To 2nd/3rd paragraph:
We got Warzones, theyre not completely like dungeons but everything else of your idea fitted to the Warzone idea...and mobs spawn anyways so its nearly the same xD
Back to top Go down
MrSmith
Admin
MrSmith

PostSubject: Re: (POLL) How can we give the server more medieval flair?   (POLL) How can we give the server more medieval flair? EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 11:39 am

/update

It seems that more ppl want BLOOD! So be it! Our alliance (Retribution) is fighting already...against every other member that we see xD

We hope that there is another strong alliance which may fight us (maybe The Pact of Steel?...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (POLL) How can we give the server more medieval flair?   (POLL) How can we give the server more medieval flair? Empty

Back to top Go down

(POLL) How can we give the server more medieval flair?
Page 1 of 1