In this topic, some common tactics in open PvP and sieges can be shared and discussed!
First off, remember that (as long as you dont use cheats, hacks and bugs) you are allowed to use ANY tactics and tricks to overwhelm your enemy! No exceptions!
This is a PvP Server, think about it!
In case you are completely uncertain about what is allowed or not, ask a staff member ingame!
PvP - General
- Before you go to war, empty your inventory and only take stuff with you that you really need!
Enough ppl already got killed and lost tons of stuff which they didnt need in PvP
- Equipment is your key to sucess! Iron stuff is good, diamond is better!
- Enchant your equipment with powerful magics, they can change the course of battle!
- Push your skills! The better you are with swords, the more your enemy will bleed at the end!
Also dont forget to use your special skills to slaughter everyone for a short period of time!
- In warzones, friendly fire is active!
- Do what you are best in!
If you field a skilled marksman, he may serve you well (especially when placed on higher terrain)!
If you got an expert in melee, give him the best equipment you can afford!
PvP - Sieges
- TNT Cannons are the only possible siege weapons! Though being expensive, they can do a great job to breach through the enemy walls!
- To ensure a secured gateway, use gates via the falsebook-plugin!
Other falsebook-stuff, like elevators and bridges, can do you a great job too!
- Use doors! Opponents cant open doors (as well as chests and some other stuff), so the more doors and gates you got, the safer you will live!
Always remember to close the door, open doors cant stop an enemy!
- Attack in numbers! Defending players get 33% reduced damage (which was often a reason why ppl complained about overpowered players...)
- Every fortress got a weakness, you just need to find out!
If you got your own strategies you want to tell, feel free to do below!