GaP Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dutch & German Cooperation Project

PortalPortal  Forum  HomeHome  Dynmap  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Thank all of you for the great times! https://gapuni.forumieren.com/t61-the-end-of-the-taleand-a-fresh-start-for-a-new-one

FR0SS12 Mod Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FR0SS12

FR0SS12 Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: FR0SS12 Mod Application   FR0SS12 Mod Application EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 9:58 am

If you want to apply, copy & paste this template into your application!

Remember: Only applications with this template will be accepted!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- IGN (Ingame Name):FR0SS12

- How much experience do you got with Minecraft?
i have a lot of experience with minecraft i am mod in 2 servers and admin in 4 i also have notch log on one of my servers me and him know each other i know how to help people and be a good moderator

- How much experience do you got as a moderator/staff member?
i have a lot of experience i am a mod on <censored> server and <censored> admin/op on 4 servers one being <censored>

- Why do you want to become moderator?To help the server of course and i log in a lot so i will be here to always help

- Do you got TS/Skype? (only answer with yes/no and dont put any data in here, else some ppl you dont know might add you ;D)Nope i dont use any of those sorry

- Got anything to add? (If you dont know what to write in here, just leave it blank) i hope u make me a mod cause i have a lot of experience and i love helping people also maybe hoping to become admin but thats later right Smile

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
MrSmith
Admin
MrSmith

PostSubject: Re: FR0SS12 Mod Application   FR0SS12 Mod Application EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:14 am

First off, i censored the servers you mentioned...next time, dont make use of namecalling please!

Anyways, the rest sounds good! Ill sit together with Tim right now and then we shall decide!

Stay tuned!
Back to top Go down
https://gapuni.forumieren.com
MrSmith
Admin
MrSmith

PostSubject: Re: FR0SS12 Mod Application   FR0SS12 Mod Application EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:23 am

Ok, talked with Tim...we really need this nighttime support, and since youre the first US candidate and got some experience already, I can only say:

Welcome on board, yarr!

/accepted for trial

I already sent you a PM, read it before coming online!
Back to top Go down
https://gapuni.forumieren.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FR0SS12 Mod Application   FR0SS12 Mod Application Empty

Back to top Go down

FR0SS12 Mod Application
Page 1 of 1