GaP Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dutch & German Cooperation Project

PortalPortal  Forum  HomeHome  Dynmap  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Thank all of you for the great times! https://gapuni.forumieren.com/t61-the-end-of-the-taleand-a-fresh-start-for-a-new-one

Mod Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
killamaddawg

Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Mod Application   Mod Application EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 8:06 am

If you want to apply, copy & paste this template into your application!

Remember: Only applications with this template will be accepted!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- IGN (Ingame Name): killamaddawg

- How much experience do you got with Minecraft?
I have been playing Minecraft for over a year now, I know how to do a lot of things in Minecraft and always try to keep up to date with new things like updates, etc.

- How much experience do you got as a moderator/staff member?
None, this is my first time ever applying to a server before to be honest. But I can learn Smile

- Why do you want to become moderator?
To help other people on the server and the rest of the admin/mod team.

- Do you got TS/Skype? (only answer with yes/no and dont put any data in here, else some ppl you dont know might add you ;D)
Yes.

- Got anything to add? (If you dont know what to write in here, just leave it blank)
I hope you pick me Smile I am on the server a lot and already try to help people when I can.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
MrSmith
Admin
MrSmith

Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Application   Mod Application EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 8:31 am

Sounds interesting!

Since we only search for nighttime supporters right now, you should also add your possible online times!

I shall talk to the rest of the staff soon!
Back to top Go down
https://gapuni.forumieren.com
killamaddawg

Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Application   Mod Application EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 8:39 am

I'm normally online from times between 13:00 pm to 04:00 am (GMT) Sometimes before sometimes after
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Application   Mod Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Mod Application
Page 1 of 1